Sant'Eustachio Il Caffè is an old wood-burning roastery founded in the 1930s, located in Rome opposite the Senate of the Italian Republic, a stone's throw from Piazza Navona and the Pantheon.
The year of its foundation is 1938. The floor mosaics and furnishings are still the original ones. The deer symbol of St Eustace The Café commemorates the appearance and conversion of the pagan Eustace to Christianity.
In the square of the same name, in fact, the basilica of St Eustace has for more than a thousand years housed a white deer with a cross stuck between its horns at the top instead of a cross.